Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'm Back n Special thx to Jam!!

[AvaST]
[SweetPotato]
[DaRk]


Hello everyone...look like some of my fan is waiting me to blog T.T Sory le...lately i not free to blog...but i think i wil be back to blog again...hehe.... Great news.... Look like i own by some one alr..lol... hope my piggy piggy come here n read my blog lor.... I'm falling in love with her!!! I'm so touching when she blog something bout me...although is sad stuff..but i guess tat change our relationship to better n make me know wat u feel.... Hope we wil have a great future....and i waiting tuesday outing.... hehehe.....

Btw,lately i having so much problem with fren..i guess my attitude got problem le...i hope can know wat make my fren so unhapi...i wil change if i'm wrong... i'm fine if u are honest with me... ok?? ivy...stop do like this to me le....wan anything den talk to me lor...dun suddenly shoot me lor....

Beside that...thx for jam jam...she been keep waiting for my blog... T.T i promise i try blog as much as i can.... hehe...!!

No comments:

Post a Comment