Thursday, June 18, 2009

First date with her! xD


[AvaST]
[SweetPotato]
[DaRk]


On 12 june,

The first day i meet her at times square were we plan to watch a movie tat day. I meet her in the train when i was on my way to times square and she with frens and chatting. When we reach Hang tuah station,most of her fren had come out from train alr and only left one of her fren waited to c me at the station but unluckily i alr walk past them and wait her near monorail stair case there and wait my Jen. Later another fren of Jen approach to her and talk with her while i was waiting her to walk toward me. After that, i got my chance to meet with her and talk for while when we took our monorail to Times Square.

The 1st place we visit is the cinema. We wanna watch tat movie name The nite of meseum 2. After that, we pay a visit to Gasonline to have a cup of drink and chit chat. When we really talk with each other,she was embarrass at first and keep look another side. She keep on play with her hair which i thought she was nervous but atually is her habit to play her hair when her hands is free. Not long ago...i move my 1st step... i started to tell her not to play with her hair and give several excuse which kinda not make any sense and i take the opportunity to catch her hand and put down. She silent awhile and i nvr let go her hand after i catch and tat is my 1st move. After awhile, we are getting closer to each other and we leave Gasonline and we walk to Sg Wang.

After an hour walking at Sg Wang,we decide to find a place to sit while waiting the time to watch tat movie. We took several pict together and we laugh to each other. I'm enjoying the moment together and even we are jz meet not long ago,but she gave me a feeling that like we were closer den we expect. I hope she feel the same way with me. After that, we walk into cinema and watch the movie. It is so funny with several new stuff in the movie and we laugh for a moment. She were tired due to unable to sleep last nite. She borrow my shoulder and lie on it. It was so sweet, and she look more addorable. Although i feel numbness on my hand,but i feel it is worth it. Thx dear...i really do enjoy tis moment together with you.

After the movie, we plan to back home but too bad, the sky getting darker and rain...den we can use some time to walk around until rain stop. We visit a shop which sell alot disgusting stuff near S & J. She so scare of fake snake and we play with so sort of jelly and i feel so geli bout it... Eww... Awhile later,we head home and this is my 1st date with her. Love u dear...i looking forward to next date... xD

No comments:

Post a Comment