Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2nd Date with my JEN!!

[AvaST]
[SweetPotato]
[DaRk]


Time:17 June 09
Location: Times Square
Person who involve: Jen (GF) and Xin Yi ( collegemate) Jen WAi ( Best fren) and KY ( J.W. GF)

All of sudden i invited my Gf to go watch movie. Me n Xin yi plan to go relax and choose to watch a movie name Blood which about killing vampire while she is half vampire and this movie is transfer out from anime name BLOOD+. We meet at cinema 1st floor when i jz bought the ticket.... we plan to find a place n sit down when tis is first time Xin Yi meet my Gf.... We choose to visit gasonline again...haha...after we order some drinks and snack...we start chat...at first Jen was so shy and so quiet... I try to comfort her and make her feel more relax so that she can join me n Xin Yi chat to prevent Jen boring...soon we start to talk more and joke around n i flirting with JEn... later on....Jen tag with Xin Yi and bully me... since we all getting closer...JEn started to put lower abit her shy-ness.... We 3 were enjoying....eh...i mean me n Jen enjoying but Xin Yi is playing with her phone...haha.... after that, we 3 head to the cinema to watch the movie... Jen sit in between me n Xin Yi...and suddenly b4 the movie start...a pair of old couple arrive and that uncle sit beside Xin Yi but his wife sit infront of her... We were patiently waiting the movie and soon it started.... All of sudden...we hear some plastic sound which make out by tat pair of couple...and we heard some plastic cover open...and Ewww....A heavy smell of durian flowing inside the cinema....OMG.....tat couple bring such food to eat inside...WTH!! Not only durians..they even bring Mary Brown set of lunch i guess.... ( Jen tell ME de)....and me and Jen feel tat both of them so daring... hahaha... Soon...the employees of GSc arrive and "rampas" their food for breaking their rules in cinema... LMAO~~ ROFL UNCLE AND AUNTIE!!! LOL!!!

After that we continue our movie and several time the movie had scare my JEN JEN and Xin Yi while i laughing watching how they two get scare...hahaha...so enjoyable... After that....Xin Yi plan to back home and she wil meet her Bf if i not wrong...Next, i plan 2nd round and i called my Fren Jen Wai and he wit his Gf ( KY) to go yum cha.... we meet at salak selatan LRT station which make him wait me for 1hour++ paiseh!! hAHA!!! WE head to pertama Station One and drink n chat n i introduce my Gf to them... We play card together...and Jen Wai with KY keep bully me and Zat me.... My Gf feel Ky is so cool and she kinda amaze by her...and suddenly they tag up and say me... I'M so weak to revenge or atk their word back... KELIAN ME!!! Later, we all head home..Special thx to Jen Wai for sending me n my Gf back home... We have a wonderful outing which i waited and wish for after 1st outing.... Love u JEN JEN!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment