Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Genting trip

MY BIG day~~I gona had my 1st trip wif my dear we went to Genting Highland. I so excited untill whole nite cant even sleep well. Wake up early n went to meet my dear n college mate at the tasik selatan lrt station. Because of we late for the train, the bus ticket juz left 12pm only..so we no choice..sit at the Mcd n wait until 12pm. When 11.50 we already wait outside the bus, because the time for us to play r less n less edi..
When in the bus...

Juz after an hour we already reach the Skyway station then take cable car travel to genting.
Those picture capture when in the cable car..

yongyi, pooi yee, yan yee kah wai
Dear n Me

Dear n Me


Finally, we reach Genting!!! The 1st we do is meet up with PeiShan and her boy at the Genting..n Jen Wai n KY already reach thr n waiting for check in.. after check in we put our things in the room then go for brunch..because realy so hungry edi..(T.T) when we finish eat, its already 4.30pm,I feel tat its not enuf time for us to play at the theme park already, so we decide went to the theme park next day n walk around after eat..So we went to play the arrow..So swt lah tat type of game....make my hand so pain...


After tat we went to buy movie ticket..but it is midnite movie 'Laughing Gor: Turning Point' 1.30am juz start!! So we gona wait until midnite le....me n dear went to the arcade to play games...then we go back to room rest n clean up to prepare went to dinner..

When I finish prepare i went to others room be the busy body...




kacau kacau~(n_n)


Dinner time~


Hawaian chicken chop~nice nice



After dinner we when to walk around n capture picture..


JW n KY~tis couple sien until they play card game by themself~swt...

Group picture

Time to back home lu~~

This realy a happy trip~We all enjoy it~looking forward the next trip~

* The End *

P/s : Dark's fans...I will push him to write more blog n by himself..Tis time juz because of i wait for long time..kenot tahan edi...I just help him write..(>.<) Hope u all dun mind..


By Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment