Thursday, April 9, 2009

ME n H3R!!!

[AvaST]
[SweetPotato]
[DaRk]


Today sharp at 10.15pm just now, i have send her a msg to decide everything.... I cheated her tat i have another new GF... so she would think tat i am a playful person n not loyal to her...den she can reject me easily ( which i thought she dun like me but dun wan hurt me).

After 19Min later which is sharp 10.34pm she reply... Her reply make me feel more heart pain...i always thought wat i think is correct... but in fact...tat msg show she is care n mind bout i having new Gf... i disappoint her and make her think i am like other boy which not loyal...I FEEL GREATLY IN HURT.... I wondering what should i do after receive tat msg... should i stand strong n cheat her or i give up n tell her da truth?? OMG?

2nd msg i reply here is bout i told her i wan this settle fast so that i wont disturb her...i been talk to her 1 fren n her fren scold me for giving her so much problem... Wat i wan is jz to make her be happy n able to study...i dont mind to watch her from far... Like i always do in my past... Later on, she reply tat she know i been hat wit her fren bout her..and she confes that wat her fren say is wrong... and now only i realize i am so wrong...

Now i really dunno what should i do....I give up on lie to her alr..i tell her da truth....but..i feel is to late alr....she alr dun wan reply me i guess..... Pls....vote me... Either i am an Idiot?? or STUPID?? or do u have better solution which can give me idea how to solve my problem?? haiz... now is 11.24pm. 1 HOUR n 9MIN....it took jz 1 hour plus to destroy my frenship n love between me n her for da day i meet her until now....tis sec!

No comments:

Post a Comment